Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Blog, New Posts, New Look

Hi everyone,

This is my new blog for Language Arts. I shall be posting interesting pictures and videos, and of course more and frequent posts to be made. Don't worry, posts wouldn't be plain and short, instead the opposite. One more feature to the posting, there would be efforts to make the post look better and much more content with good vocabulary! (I shall try my best, even if I failed to do so, I still tried my best (: ) I would like to say a thank you beforehand to those who would comment and those comments which are constructive (No short forms or vulgarities please. As this is a LA blog, standard English are to be maintained. There shouldn't be vulgarities of course..) Hope to see constant comments on posts and a tag board which is alive! I can't guarantee this but i can promise all of you that you can at least learn something useful and knowledgeable from my posts!

Note: If I have typo error do notify me, thank you (:

1 comment:

  1. Your revamped blog have a good layout as it is simple yet a relaxing sight to view it. Images have been added to reinforce your posts by means of reinforcing your opinion. On the whole, it is a blog that I would certainly be willing to come back and view the new posts

    ReplyDelete